- E-Renovation: Virtual Kitchen - Surface, Finishes & Color Package
E-Renovation: Virtual Kitchen - Surface, Finishes & Color Package
No matter your zip code we can work together!
This virtual, kitchen e-renovation package will offer a cohesive hard surface, finishes and color palette selection for your kitchen.
30 minute Pre-Start Phone Consultation, Hard Surface/Finishes and Color Palette Design Concept, Selection Design Board, Hard Surface & Finishes Sourcing, Paint Color Palette, 30 minute Phone Presentation, 1 Revision Edit, Final Room Design Concept Board, (1) 4K Single Wall Elevation View Render, Final Shopping List w/Direct Links.
HARD SURFACE & FINISHES SELECTIONS - Kitchen
- Wall Color
- Ceiling Color
- Trim Color
- Appliance Color
- Cabinetry Color (up to 2 coordinating colors)
- Cabinetry Style
- Cabinet Hardware
- Countertop/s (up to 2 different coordinated surfaces) - (actual granite, marble or quartz slab selections will be finalized and decided by you from your preferred slab yard)
- Island Pendants
- Faucet & Sink Fixtures. Styles are suggestions only (you will decide on your own brand/s)
- This package does NOT include selections for furnishings or decor items.
- This package does NOT include re-designed floor plans/layouts other than what has been provided by client and or clients architect .
- Paint Color Collections by Benjamin Moore or Sherwin Williams Only.
You'll provide me with photos of your space along with the details about your project and I provide you with a design concept, product source area placement guide, shopping details with direct links and instructions that you can execute.
Fees shown are for selected items listed only. This service fee does not include an in home consultation, however, please checkout the a la carte services for those wishing to add-on to their service package. Service fee listed is the minimum service fee and is subject to additional fees for any customized added-on services, or changes made to your original agreed upon scope of work.
All project start dates are scheduled in the order that payment and materials required are received, sometimes scheduling can be weeks in advance. If you must cancel a project there is a 25% cancellation fee. All cancellations made within 2 days or less than to project start date will incur a 35% cancelation fee. If you need to reschedule a project start date, the project will be rescheduled to the next available starting date. Must be rescheduled within the following 6 months.